Implicit in the use of this Website is the understanding that you have read, comprehended and agreed to the terms and conditions that follow.
1. This site and each of its modules is the property of Delightful Travel & Tours and none of the content or data that is promulgated herein may be modified in any way without the express written consent of Delightful Travel & Tours.
2. Delightful Travel & Tours and its third party providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the data found on this site. In no event will Delightful Travel or third party distributors or providers be held liable for any injury, damage or any special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this web site or the delay or inability to gain access to the site, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise.
3. All prices quoted are exclusive of tax and surcharge and are subject to change without notice.
4. Tickets issued in association with the fares listed are governed by the rules of the Carrier on whom the ticket is issued.
5. You agree to defend and indemnify Delightful and its employees and affiliates from any claims, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or penalties including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees brought about by you or on your behalf or by third parties arising from - a) Your breach of these Website terms. b) Your violation of any law or right of third parties. c) Your use of the Web site.
6. This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by parties other than Delightful Travel and are provided for reference only and do not imply our endorsement of the material contained therein.
7. Use of the site is predicated on your assurance that you are a bone fide Travel Agent and that your use of the site is to make legitimate inquiries and are responsible for all uses of the site by those using your login information.
8. This agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and any disputes, questions or controversies will be hand under their exclusive jurisdiction.